If you love streaming movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more, then you might want to check out the Cyberflix TV application. This is a great alternative for Netflix or other similar digital content streaming services in numerous ways! This service is meant primarily for Android smartphones and devices.
The best part is that since it is so compatible and quite easy to use on smartphones, users will be able to watch and stream their favorites on the go! This is quite difficult if you have a stick-based device that will only work on your TV. This and other reasons have made Cyberflix TV into one of the most popular digital streaming platforms.
Unfortunately, this app much like others is not completely immune to issues arising! You may from time to time, face the Cyberflix TV not working error. This can truly put a damper on your viewing experience and might make you miss out on quality relaxation time!
Since this can be frustrating, today’s article will focus entirely on coming up with easy fixes for Cyberflix’s not working error!
However, before we start, let’s understand why this error happens in the first place!
Reasons for Cyberflix Not Working Error .
- The first reason for this error might be due to a weak or unstable internet connection.
- The second reason might be that your mobile network operator has put certain restrictions.
- The third reason might have to do with the built-up app cache.
- The fourth reason might be that you don’t have enough space on your Android devices.
- Finally, your internet service provider might be why the issue arises.
Now let’s move onto our simple methods to fix the issue!
Easy fix when you get the Cyberflix not working error
1. Clean your app cache
As we mentioned before, the reason your Cyberflix TV is not working might be due to a cache problem. In case your Cyberflix TV keeps crashing, you could be dealing with a problem with the memory. So, to fix the problem and delete cache on your Cyberflix TV, here’s what you need to do!
- First, you will go to Settings on your device and click on Applications.
- Next, you will open the Cyberflix TV app.
- Go to the option for Storage and click on Clear cache.
2. Update your Cyberflix TV App
If your problem with Cyberflix, not working persists, then you might want to make sure you are using an updated version. Updates are necessary to make sure that you have the compatible version otherwise it might crash.
You should generally avoid downloading it from 3rd party or APK sites and instead download it from the official website!
In case this did not work out for you, here is what you can do next!
3. Use official APK via Cyberflix website
As we mentioned before, do not download any suspicious version from 3rd party websites. Instead, download the official APK for this app via the Cyberflix TV website. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Launch the Cyberflix TV website
- On Cyberflix’s main page, you will find a download APK button.
- Simply click on download and wait for a couple of minutes and that’s all!
In case this step did not work for you as well, then there are still more methods to choose from!
4. Re-install your Cyberflix App
So you have downloaded and updated the official APK website link and yet your issue has not been resolved! In this case, we would recommend that you delete and then re-install the Cyberflix TV app. You will find that 9 times out of 10, the Cyberflix, not working issues will be fixed with this method:
Here are the steps to uninstall the Cyberflix App:
- Go to the app’s Settings
- Click on Applications and then select the option for Manage Applications. After this, simply click on Cyberflix
- Then select Uninstall and then you will wait for a few seconds and simply restart your device
Once you have uninstalled the Cyberflix TV app version that was not working, you can then fix these issues by installing the updated or correct version of the Cyberflix app.
Here are the steps you need to follow to re-install the Cyberflix App:
- Search for the ES File Explorer and go there.
- In the search bar, search for the Cberflix APK file
- Then click on Install
- Once it has been installed, you can launch it and the content starts working.
In case this has not fixed your specific problem, you might consider checking out this next solution.
5. Hide IP address with a VPN
One reason why you might be getting the Cyberflix not working error can be that you need to use a VPN to hide your IP address. A VPN or a Virtual Private Network will allow you to make the connection better. Just download one and allow it to hide your network. Make sure it is activated each time you are using your Cyberflix.
If none of the options above have solved your issues with the Cyberflix TV app, then we have one final trick up our sleeves!
6. Make sure your internet connection is working
A weak or slow internet connection might be your culprit. Here are the steps you need to follow to check if this is causing your problem:
- Go to your search bar and type fast.com. This will allow you to check if your net speed is slow.
- If your internet speed is less than 1Mbps, then you might need to fix your connection.
One of the best ways to accomplish this is to reboot your router. This means you will turn off your internet connection and wait for a couple of minutes before plugging it back in. to make sure the issue is resolved, remember to check if your Cyberflix is not working error is still there.
Conclusion for Cyberflix Not Working Error
As with most streaming services that come with sticks, there are bound to be issues that will arise. These issues can arise due to several reasons as we have highlighted in our article for today!
However, the important thing to remember is that all of the fixes we have highlighted are easy to execute and will ensure that you can do it yourself! With that, we hope that our review has been a helpful one and one that will make your life a little bit easier!