Hisense manufactures a few of the fantastic smart televisions available in the market. From Laser televisions to the Premium UHD and ULED sets, you can simply locate something that really suits the viewing experience of yours. But like all the other smart televisions, Hisense televisions also have a host of issues that need careful troubleshooting to find the reason and resolve it promptly. For instance, you might come across the screen display problems at times, or the backlight might stop functioning. Whenever you have an issue, you have to go through the suggested Hisense TV troubleshooting steps for locating a fix.
NOTE: Not all issues with the Hisense Smart television are easy to resolve. For instance, the physical problems with the television might need a professional for the quality fixes. Also, contemplate contacting the Hisense consumer service team first, particularly if your product is still under warranty.
However, if you’re in a position to resolve the different Hisense TV problems, then you ought to do it while making sure that you are not voiding the warranty.
Troubleshooting Different Common Hisense TV Problems:
Locate the issue you are experiencing and follow the troubleshooting methods given below:
Problem#1: The Screen On Hisense Smart TV Keeps Flickering
Flickering is one of the numerous screen issues you will come across with your Hisense television. You can try to resolve it by simply turning it off and on your device. But, at times, that might not happen, particularly if the attached component on your device is at fault. Also, the unsecured cords and other features on the television could be triggering the problem. In other situations, it can happen as a cause of some signal interferences, incorrect television settings, and electronic interference. The following troubleshooting steps can assist you in identifying the issue and resolving it.
- First of all, check whether you’ve some interfering source close by. The possible sources are mobile phones, electric tools, appliances, or even your fan. Try to move them a little away from your television and check whether it assists in correcting the problem.
- Insert the power plug of your television into a diverse outlet for preventing interference.
Another troubleshooting step to take is to switch off the television’s Energy Saving feature. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Settings menu using the remote control.
- Choose Picture.
- You’ll see the television set to Energy Saving under the Picture Mode.
- Choose Picture Mode, and a list of different options will appear.
From that point, you can really play around with any of such options to locate the one that will resolve the flickering. On the other hand, do a hard reset on the television and check whether it provides a solution. Also, a few flickering issues take place because of a botched mainboard. You can resolve it under warranty or get in touch with the professional for doing so for you. But if you’ve the expertise, contemplate replacing it.
Problem#2: Hisense Smart TV Shows Images With No Sound
If you’re facing this problem, you can resolve it by:
- Checking if you’ve set ON its Mute mode.
- Checking your volume settings to ensure it isn’t zero.
Once you troubleshoot the reason, resolve it accordingly. If it doesn’t work, reset the television by doing the power-cycle.
Problem#3: Hisense TV Screen Went Black
When the Hisense smart television screen goes black, you’ll not see any background or visible picture. But you’ll hear what’s playing when you change the channel. Here’s how to troubleshoot this issue:
- First of all, unplug the power cord of your TV.
- Then, press and hold its power button for about twenty secs.
- Let your television remain unplugged for 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cord back again.
- Switch your television on and retry.
Comprehend that the above process is required for confirming whether you can get rid of the issue with a reset. If that doesn’t work, you’re experiencing an internal problem with your hardware. The LEDs, power board, or mainboard could be defective. In such a case, call a professional or the Hisense consumer support team to assist you in resolving it.
Problem#4: Hisense TV Won’t Turn On
If the Hisense smart television would not turn on, the first thing is to see whether it’s a power issue. The power supply might be broken down, and you have to resolve it. For doing so, try to plug it into a diverse AC outlet. You can resolve this problem in diverse ways. A few of such ways comprise:
- Unplug your television from the wall plug or power source.
- Wait for about sixty secs.
- After sixty seconds, plug it in again.
Unplugging and then re-plugging your hardware will simply reset it. But if that doesn’t fix the issue, contemplate the following:
- First, remove the batteries from your remote control > hold the power button down for about fifteen secs.
- Insert your batteries again in your remote control > utilize your remote control for turning your TV on.
If the above fixes the issue, but it reappears later, you’ll have to factory reset the Hisense Smart television. Here’s how you can do so:
- First of all, navigate to Settings > choose System.
- Select Advanced System Settings > choose Factory Reset.
The process above will simply reset all your TV settings and resolve a lot of other problems with it as well.
Problem#5: The Television Turns On And Off Immediately
At times, your Hisense TV turns on but does not show any images and then turns off right away. Such a problem can have diverse reasons and solutions. You can do the following to resolve it:
- First of all, take its batteries out of your remote control or simply hide it. A broken remote control could be hitting buttons without your knowledge. Once finished, check whether it given a fix.
- Try performing the hard reset by simply unplugging your device from its mains supply source. Wait for fifteen minutes, then re-plug it. Once done, power the television on and check whether it resolves the issue.
If the above doesn’t help, its power supply can be the cause. That can take place if there’s some interim connection. Check whether it’s true and solve it. Also, check for the loose plugs and try a diverse wall outlet or power cord.
The fantastic method of resolving an issue with the Hisense smart television is to troubleshoot it first simply. For instance, you can resolve the majority of display problems on the Hisense Smart television by simply turning your device off and then on again. Another option is to simply set the image quality by adjusting the contrast, brightness, color values, and device’s backlight. However, a few of such issues can take place as a result of some hardware issue. In such a case, get in touch with the Hisense consumer support team or employ a professional to troubleshoot the Hisense TV problems for you.