Does your child love to play games? Do you want to know how to add funds to PS4 wallet for the child? No doubt, it is the most asked question of parents to add funds to PS4 wallet for their child. Want to know the answer? Delve into this article to find a comprehensive answer.
As you know, every Sony Entertainment Network master account comes up with a wallet that makes the purchasing of products and other services pretty much easier and convenient from the Playstation store. That means the account user can easily utilize the money that is in the master account wallet for purchasing the product and other content. However, the user can only deposit the money to the wallet by the master account, so how can you add funds to PS4 wallet for child?
So, How to Add Funds to ps4 Wallet for Child?
Adding funds to a PS4 wallet for children is not a challenging task; you can easily get it done as every PlayStation comes up with a funding method. So, if you have bought a PS4 for your child and want to add funds to your PS4 wallet for your child, then dig down this article till the end to find the answer. As in the United State, the funding limit is $150 however in the United Kingdom the highest wallet funding limit is £150.
Though funding like this is quite tiresome so you can use other methods for payments for the recharging of a PS4 wallet. The user can easily add funds to their PS4 wallet just by using PayPal, debit, or credit card and can also add funds by PlayStation store cards. In the below steps, you will find out how we can add funds to the PS4 wallet for children.
- From the settings, choose the account management.
- Then select the account information and choose the wallet option.
- After this, you have to select the payment method, so select the method of payment according to your choice.
The user can buy the games after funding the PS4 wallet till the funds finish, and with the same method, you can add the funds to the PS4. So do you want to know how to add funds to a family member on PS4? Below we are going to discuss how you can do that.
How to add funds to a family member on PS4?
You can add funds to a family member on PS4 as you will get various options like Paypal, credit, or debit card, and also you can pay through a PlayStation Store card. Below we are mentioning the way of paying by different methods.
By using debit/credit card or Paypal
Adding funds to a family member on PS4 can be done by using a debit or credit card so you can do this just by clicking on the settings of PS4. After this choose the account management and from here look for the account information option and tap on it.
Here you will come to see the wallet option and many payment options will be mentioned there. Then select the debit card, PayPal option and deposit the money you want to add to the wallet.
By using PlayStation Store Cards
Adding funds through PlayStation store cards is the simpler method that you can do without any difficulty. So, here are a few steps that mention the method of funding PlayStation Store cards.
- First of all, select the PlayStation Store and select the redeem codes.
- Here the device will ask you to enter the 12 digits code which is mentioned on your card, all you have to do is to enter the digits as it is and press on the redeem.
By doing this funding will be added to the wallet so go and check the wallet.
How to add funds to sub-account PS4?
You can add funds to the sub-account from the master account, as we cannot add funds to the sun account directly so we have to add it through the master account. For adding funds to sub-account PS4 you have to transfer it from the Master account and here are a few steps on how you can.
- First of all, from account management you have to log into your master account.
- Then click on the ‘funding’ option and then tap on the ‘Fund Transfers’ and here you have to select the master account and then set in all the account information like currency, receiver account, and the total amount you want to transfer.
- Now press the ‘Confirm’ option for the continuation of funds transfer, after this, you will immediately receive the confirmation e-mail of funds transfer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can we change a child’s account into the parent’s account on the PS4?
You can easily change the child account into the parent account all you have to do is to follow the below steps;
- Open the family management and parental controls checkbox.
- Then, enter the family member and select the guardian or parent option.
How can we restrict the child from buying on PS4?
Limiting the child’s account purchase is a very simple task, so all you have to do is to follow the below-mentioned steps;
- From the setting option, open the parental controls and family management, and from here open the child account option.
- From here you can easily manage your child’s account and can restrict the buying on PS4 too.
Adding funds to the PS4 wallet for a child account is not a challenging and tough task until you follow the exact steps so you can add funds to the PS4 wallet. We hope you find this article; how to add funds to PS4 wallet for child, quite illuminating and educational.