The Photoshop is the most common and professional image editor in the world. It has been a favorite of many photographer for its precise photo editing and graphics for decades. But some privacy issues adobe has made some new privacy rules. But if you have windows you can block photoshop in firewall windows 10.
Steps on How to Block Photoshop in Firewall Windows 10:
The methods are given with the steps and explained properly for you to follow the steps:
- By Shutting the Photoshop From the Settings of the Windows.
- Blocking the Photoshop on Windows 10 by Blicking the Acces to the Internet.
Method # 1: By Shutting the Photoshop From the Settings of the Windows:
STEP # 1:
- First of all, you have to click then Start button in the windows.
- Then click on the Control panel to open the control of the windows.
- Now click on the windows firewall icon present in the control panel of the windows 10.
- You may also have to click on the Advanced View before the Windows Firewall icon appears for you on the windows.
STEP # 2:
- Now you have to click on the Turn Windows on or Off icon.
- Click on the Turn on Windows Firewall on all the networks that are applicable.
- Now click on the Back button.
STEP # 3:
- Now you click on the Advanced Settings in the windows.
- In the new windows click on the Inbound Rules option.
Step # 4:
- Now find all the rules for the Abode branded products and the photo editing application.
STEP # 5:
- Now double click on the Adobe inbound rule.
- In the new windows of the General Tab select the Block the Connection option.
- Now click on the OK button to save the changes.
- Then close the Windows.
- Now repeat this process to all the adobe applications including the Photoshop app
STEP # 6:
- Then close all the three windows related to the Windows Firewall.
- Then restart your computer.
After all these steps and going through the whole process adobe should have block the Photoshop form the windows 10.
Method # 2: Blocking the Photoshop on Windows 10 by Blicking the Acces to the Internet:
Another option that you can try to block the photoshop on the windows is by shutting the access of the internet on the firewall on windows 10.
You can follow the steps that are given below to block the photoshop on the windows.
- First of all, open the control panel from the start menu of the windows.
- Now click on the Windows Defender Firewall to open the window of this.
- After this you have to click on the Advanced Settings option. This is present on the left side of the windows defender menu.
- The new windows that are opened you have to click on the Outbound rules.
- Then click on the new rules option. This option is present on the right side of the windows.
- Now to stop the photoshop form accessing the internet you have to choose the Program option and then click on the Next option.
- Then click on the Browse button to locate the files of the photo editor.
- After the file is located you can click on Next button to continue the process.
- Next click on all Domain, Private and Public to stop the access of internet for the Adobe photo editor from all type of networks.
- Now again click on the Next button.
- Now you have to assign the name of the rule and add a description according to your preference for the new rule that is made.
- After all the process that is done above the Adobe photo editor has no longer access to the internet.
Stopping the internet connection of the Adobe photo editor you are blocking the photo editor from the windows 10.
The steps that are given above will help you to block the photoshop of the windows 10. These two are the easy methods that you can do on the windows for the shutting down of the photo editor on the firewall. You can block the photo editor from the settings or you can stop the internet connection to the photoshop in the windows. Both of the methods will work fine for you to block the Photoshop in the firewall for windows.