The Vizio Smart TV range is an excellent one and while it might not be as popular as other renowned brands, it is still proving to be an excellent alternative in the market. The reason behind this rise in popularity is that they come in so many price ranges that there is something for everyone!
You will get all of the most important features including excellent overall performance and decent picture quality. What this smart TV seems to lack when it comes to high quality and premium components, it makes up for being an excellent budget-friendly investment that is also for the most part reliable.
As with all Smart TVs, one of the best features that they provide users with is the smart features that make it far easier to connect them to most external and wireless devices. This increases your viewing range and makes gaming marathons or movie nights much better for friends and family!
For sharing your laptop, tablet, or other device’s screen onto a wider screen, your Vizio smart TV will be an excellent option indeed. While your TV might be restricted in the file formats it can read, your laptops are generally designed to not be! So connecting your laptop to your Vizio TV wirelessly is an excellent idea!.Are you facing surface pro touch screen not working ? check its different solutions.
In today’s informative review, we will highlight the main methods on how to connect wirelessly to your Vizio smart TV. If one solution doesn’t work for you, simply opt for the next one as they cater to all possible scenarios!
Without further ado, let’s discuss How to Connect Laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly.Facing 0% available plugged in error ? you can solve it easily
How to Connect Laptop to Vizio Smart TV Wirelessly?
Method #1 : Use Google Chromecast
The first method to connect your laptop to Vizio smart TV wirelessly is to make use of Google Chromecast. This method is perhaps the easiest one out of all since you can share and stream movies and shows from your laptop to your Vizio Smart TV wirelessly.We have a list of solutions which can help you to solve hulu keeps kicking me out.
Here’s what you need to follow:
- Plug your Chromecast device into your LG smart TV. Make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi wireless network.
- Once this is accomplished, your next step will be to ensure that your Vizio Smart TV and the laptop that you are using to connect should be on the same wireless network.
- On your laptop, proceed to launch the Google Chrome browser
- On the top right, you will see three dots, select them and then select the option for Cast.
- After this, select the option for Cast to, go to the Dropdown Arrow and select the option that reads Cast Desktop.
- Finally, you will click on the Vizio TV, and you are connected!
Method #2 : Download and utilize the Plex app
Plex much like Chromecast is a screen sharing option that ensures you can make use of a wireless connection between your TV and your laptop to view your favorite content seamlessly. With Plex, you will get an easy way to share your content, whether audio or visual to stream on any device.
To make sure that this method works, you will need to download the Plex App. With this, you can either start streaming via the Vizio TV or you may utilize the Vizio Smart TV to stream its content on your smartphone or laptop. It doesn’t matter whether you are using iOS or Android as it supports both.
You should remember that you will need to register on the Plex app and also keep in mind that Plex itself cannot be used for screen mirroring.
Here are the steps to connect your Vizio smart TV to your laptop with the use of Plex wirelessly:
- Simply, download and install the Plex app onto your Vizio Smart TV.
- While you can get a subscription, the free one will be enough to cast your content.
- Once this is done, all your Plex content will be on your TV
Method #3 : Use Miracast
If you do not prefer any of the methods listed above, or they didn’t work out for you, you can always opt for this last approach! There are a ton of screencasting apps and software that can be found and Miracast is certainly one of the most popular wireless technologies to help ensure this!
It will allow you to project the screen of your laptop screen directly to your Smart TV and is, therefore, most commonly used by gamers to share their games and even to watch movies! If your laptop has windows 10 installed, chances are that the Miracast app is already installed as well. If you are using Windows 10 and don’t have it then your drivers need to be updated.
Now that we have gotten the basics of this method out of the way, let’s figure out how to connect your laptop to your Vizio TV wirelessly using the Miracast:
- Your first step will be to choose the option for Devices to choose the one you want. This option will be located on the right side of the laptop.
- Next, for screen sharing, you can select the Project option and then Add Wireless display.
- Next, you can choose to select Duplicate if you want to share the content on both your laptop and TV screen.
- Finally, you will also have an option to share the content wirelessly for just the Smart Click on Second Screen Onlyso it only selects Vizio smart TV
In the end for this guide on how to connect your laptop to Vizio Smart TV wirelessly, we would like to share an additional bit of information. The Vizio user interface is mostly simple to figure out and super easy to utilize.
This means that you can easily find ways to connect your laptop to the Smart TV. You won’t need to hire the services of a professional or even contact customer support to accomplish this!