Minecraft is one of the most famous games of our time! First released back in 2011, it was created and developed by Mojang to act as a virtual open-world video game where you can create and build your universe out of 3D blocks! You can mine the earth or dig down and find exciting adventures!
It is called a sandbox game since it allows users to create their world within the Minecraft server and you have 2 game modes as well. These are the creative and survival modes. In creative, as it suggests, you create all sorts of unique experiences.
In survival mode, you face off against a mob and look for resources and supplies! The game is quite interesting and really fun! However, that fun is cut short if you experience errors like crashing ones or if the game lags! If you experience this, then you might want to look deeper into your OS.Error code 524 roblox is not very common so you should check that error solutions.
If you want to make sure that you get the best gaming experience and performance out of your OS, then a good idea might be to switch from a slower Java version to a faster one. This is why today’s article is entirely dedicated to figuring out how to use 64-bit Java for Minecraft!.If you are also facing minecraft lan not working error you can solve it easily.
What are the reasons why you should use Minecraft Java 64 Bit?
Sure the 32-bit version might work just fine but there are more benefits for Minecraft when Java 64 bit is running. The most necessary reason why you should use 64 bit Java for Minecraft is that it smoothens out the gameplay, ensures there are fewer crashes, and also offers faster rendering.There are many methods on how to see coordinates in minecraft windows 10 are available in our website.
As most of us already know Java is crucial to run Minecraft as this is its main programming language. Ever since its launch way back in 1995, the Java platform has become an indispensable program for most computers and websites around the world.
However, it might not be common knowledge that when you are running Java for Minecraft, it will by default use the 32-bit version. Therefore to increase productivity and enhance gameplay, you will need to download run the 64-bit Java version for Minecraft.
What are the recommended system requirements to use 64-bit Java for Minecraft?
One aspect that is important for you to know is the recommended system requirements that you will need if you want to run 64-bit Java for Minecraft. These include an 8GB RAM, a CPU Intel Core i5 4690 / AMD A10 7800 or higher, an OS that is at least 64-bit Windows 10, 4 GB of free space, a good broadband internet connection, an NVIDIA GeForce 700 series GPU and a decent screen resolution.Do you play diablo 2 and facing diablo 2 access violation c00005 error ? check its different solutions.
Before we get to the method on how to using Minecraft Java 64 Bit, the important aspect is to first, make sure you have it installed! Here’s how!
If you are confused, you should know that you can have the 32 and 64-bit versions installed simultaneously on the same system! This is especially true because most browsers you will be using still run with 32 bit and therefore you will need to keep it on hand.
How to download Java 64 bit in Windows 10
- To figure out how to get 64 bit Java for Minecraft in Windows OS, first install the 64-bit Java from their website.
- Press on the red button that reads Java Download.
- The will show you prompts that you can follow and you will easily complete the installation
- For the next step, you will need to restart your browser so that the changes can be implemented.
- From here onwards, the process is quite simple since all you have to do is make sure that the Minecraft 64 bit Java version is installed on your computer.
- To make sure that this has been accomplished, you can right-click on the option for This PC, and then select Properties.
How to Use 64 Bit Java for Minecraft?
Now that you have your Java 64 bit version downloaded and are running it, you also need to know how to use it for Minecraft! Here’s what you need to do!
- Once the 64-bit Java has been installed, you will launch Minecraft on your computer and you must make sure it was not running already!
- Then click on the option that reads, Launch options in the game, and this will set the Minecraft launcher 64 bit.
- Once this is done, you can select the version of Minecraft you want to run.
- Next, click on the option for JVM arguments.
- You can then click on –d64 at the very end.
- Finally, press the option for Save and then start the game.
- If you want to make sure that you are running the 64-bit version now, you need to click on the Options and then click on Video Settings. Also, be sure to put the Render Distance on Far.
In case you do not get any warning, it means that you are successfully running 64 bit Java for Minecraft. However, if you do see a warning, then your Minecraft is not using 64-bit Java. This is because the Far render option does not apply to the 32-bit version.
We have now reached the end of today’s detailed article on how to use Minecraft Java 64 Bit and by now we hope all of the information above is clear for our readers! To make sure you’re your game and Java are up to date, make sure that you keep an eye on potential updates and do it routinely.
We have also gone a little deeper into the prerequisites for this version and also why it is better! With that, we leave you with a better understanding of this entire process!