Let’s face it; it can be extremely confusing and tricky to be an iPhone user sometimes! While iOS devices are generally more secure and have amazing performance, they can get a little difficult to manage, especially if you don’t know all the fixes!
One of the most common issues that seem to arise with iPhones is when your device gets disabled due to one too many wrong attempts to log in. this means you cannot connect to iTunes via your computer anymore. However, you still need to unlock it, so how do you do that?
For those that are unaware, iTunes isn’t just your access to your favorite soundtracks or music for iOS, it also plays an important part in streamlining all your data and information as well! However, the issue arises when iTunes starts to glitch and you cannot access it anymore!
Is there a reason why my iPhone won’t connect to iTunes?
Yes, there might be quite a few reasons why your iPhone is not connecting to your iTunes account! The most common reason for this might be that your iTunes account has some error or that there is a glitch in your iPhone device. The issue isn’t too technical and that’s precisely why the fix is pretty straightforward as well.
Therefore, the fix for this kind of problem is also pretty straightforward. Nowadays people are downloading 3rd party apps that let you connect to your iPhone and iTunes instantly without any worries. However, just so our readers have that choice, we are going to lay out a few methods for variety.
Whether the issue is with your iOS system or your iPhone itself, these fixes will certainly resolve any iTunes connection problem. The best part is that you won’t even need your computer!
Today we will tell you exactly what you need to do when your iPhone is disabled and won’t attach to iTunes. You can still unlock it without needing a computer! There are several methods you can opt for, you just have to consider which one works best for you!
So, for the issue of iPhone Is Disabled Connect to Itunes How to Unlock Without Computer, this article is the solution.
iPhone Is Disabled Connect to Itunes How to Unlock Without Computer
Method #1 : Use Find My Phone to fix disabled iPhone when it won’t connect to iTunes:
Chances are that if you have an iPhone, you also have an iCloud account. With this, you can access Apple’s Find My iPhone feature. This enables the user of the iOS device to effectively find and locate their devices if in case they are lost or stolen. All you have to do is log in to the account via the website on any other device.
Find My iPhone has 3 main characteristics. It can signal a loud sound in case your phone is near you, it can help locate using tracking, and finally, it can help remotely erase all data. With this last function we can get rid of the notification, iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes as well.
If you feel like this method applies to you, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first step is to log onto the iCloud website with your Apple ID and password.
- The next step is to search through the interface to get to an option for Find iPhone and then click on it.
- After this, you will simply select All Devices and press the device that you want to erase.
- You will find an option for Erase Click on it and confirm to proceed to unlock the iPhone.
Keep in mind that for this method to work effectively, you will need an iCloud account that is already linked to your iPhone. You will also need both your Apple ID and password. A steady internet connection whether cellular or wireless is mandatory. And of course, finally, the Find My Phone feature has to be enabled before this.
Method #2 : Employ the DFU Mode which is an advanced method to connect to iTunes:
If the previous method doesn’t apply to you since you do not meet one of those requirements, then you can opt for this next one! If your iPhone is not connecting to iTunes, a possible solution for this issue is to set your iPhone into the DFU mode.
The DFU mode that is also known as the Device Firmware Update mode is an advanced method that will ensure that your disabled iPhone will be able to upgrade to the newest available version of iOS. This also resets the iPhone and that’s why in case your iPhone is not connecting to iTunes due to an update issue, DFU mode will fix it.
Since most users here will be using either an iPhone 8 or above, this is a specific method for those models. This specific method will not work for any iPhone under 8. To put iPhone 8 and above into DFU mode, here’s what you need to do:
- The first step is to make sure your iPhone is connected to a computer and then start the iTunes app as well.
- After this, you can proceed to wait as the iPhone connects to iTunes. Then, select and quickly release your Volume Up After this, you will do the same for the Volume Down button. Finally, you will click and hold the side button and your iTunes icon will appear on the screen.
- You will see that your iPhone goes into DFU mode and after that, a popup window appears. You have to Restore
- Finally, you can select Confirm to proceed and your iPhone will be restored.
Method #3 : Unlock your disabled iPhone using a 3rd party app- iPhone Unlocker
Since the last option does require that you make use of a computer in at least some capacity, it might not be what you are looking for! That’s why this 3rd part app option we will discuss next is so vital!
One reason why that method might not be the best for you is that it is less well known and is also quite tricky! So, if you are looking for an easier method, you might want to make use of an unlock tool for the iPhone. We are going to show you how to achieve this with the EaseUS MobiUnlock.
It will effectively and easily unlock any iOS device even if the, 4 and 6-digit passcode is disabled. It can also bypass Touch ID and Face ID. The best part is that it is very simple to utilize and will also guide you through most of the process.
All you have to do is download the EaseUS MobiUnlock, on your device. Here is what you need to do:
- First of all download and install the EaseUS MobiUnlock app. Then you can link it to whatever ios device you want. In this case, it will be your disabled iPhone. You will need an Apple lightning cable. Then select the option to Start.
- You will need to know what model your device is. Then, select Download Firmware and make sure it has the newest iOS firmware installed.
- After this has been done, you can select the option that reads, Verify Firmware and press continue.
- Select the option for Unlock and add in your required details when a new popup window appears. After this, you can press Unlock and the process will be confirmed.
- Finally, you can sit back and relax as the app does the rest for you. Once it has restored your disabled iPhone without iTunes you can start using the disabled iPhone again.
This has been our guide on possible methods if your iPhone has become disabled and a connection to iTunes is not possible! Since there are several options to opt from, we hope that you have figured out which one works best for you! We recommend contacting your Apple support or nearby shop in case this has not helped you!
With that our article on what to do when your iPhone is disabled and won’t connect to iTunes when you need to unlock it and that too without a computer has come to an end!
We hope that this has been an insightful journey for all our readers and that in case they are met with the same issues, they will have the information to solve it themselves! No longer will you need professional help!